Monday, December 2, 2013

ASUU....argh!!!!!!!!

  This is like the third time I've opened a blog and for the most part of it I did, cos I was so bored since dis yeye asuu people have refused to call of this strike...so crazy nd unspeakable for students to be out of school for good 5 MONTHS!!!!...who does that??..well only in naija sha..missing my OOTDs,..cos right now dere's really nowhere to go and I cant be all dressed up to go for my sewing classes that's just right around the corner..
  So here I am, stuck at home, resisting all sorts of temptation, not to eat all those junk foood my sis keeps bringing home....cos dat girl likes food ehn (I'm guilty too)....lol, bored outta my mind,missing my ootds,hehehehehe... not working out as much as I would have loved too...but all the same what can I do??....am not the only one at home..so I gotta deal with it yea?
Can't wait for my first OOTD post tho.... and pls watch out for clothes from my clothing line....hopefully.. have a wonderful day people...

2 comments:

  1. *smiles*....interesting piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is interesting. Nice. But surFri chop Oº°˚˚˚°º . Franky!

    ReplyDelete