Sunday, December 15, 2013

Trend Alert

 Hey,how's your sunday going? missed you guys so much, been so busy with church and other stuffs..had rehearsals pretty much everyday this week, and I always got back late..it was worth it at the end of the day...and I can't believe I haven't blogged for about two days now,sorry loves...
   I wanted to share with you guys some trends that I'm loving now, they are mostly dresses though, and since I more in love with dresses than blouses or pants, I decided to share it with u guys...

LWD (little white dress)
   You can officially give your LBDs a little break now, because the LWD is a trend that has come to stay..they are also very versatile like ur LBDs and can also be styled in so many ways....you could go chic, corporate or even romantic with this look. I had one LWD made and I can't wait to rock it and show u guys...yeeh!!!!I'm so in love this trend and since White is like a big thing now, with people doing the whole white outfit look. You can definitely do no wrong with LWDs



High-low dresses
  This are dresses with an asymmetrical hem. The back is usually higher than the front..sometimes even the sides are asymmetrical..there is just this sort of whimsy to these kind of dresses, I'm so in love with this trend. I have about 3 dresses with the high-low hem..and they look really nice.







Cut-out dresses
  Another trend I'm loving is the cut-out trend..there are usually cut-outs on different parts of the cloth, and these trend definitely adds more edge to ur style. I think its cool especially if the cut-outs are tastefully done and doesn't make u look trashy, if you are the shy type or a bit conservative and still want to rock this trend, you could just cover the cut-outs with a mesh material, lace just to make u look more confident and still stylish at the same time.






  
   what do you think about these trends??? 

3 comments: