Saturday, January 11, 2014

3 cute ways to rock a Little White Dress (LWD)

  Hi guys, hows everyone doing today? Fine I hope? LWDs are in vogue now, so I designed this really cool LWD. Its made with the basic lace material and has a cut-out at the back and side..one cool thing about this dress is its versatility, its also a blank canvass where you could be very creative with what ever piece of accessory you choose. If you want to have a timeless wardrobe, on a budget, or just wanna look good, this dress is a must have. Sorry about the picture quality, the sun was just too much and I used my phone to take these..thanks to my wonderful friend Dasola that went through all the stress to take these pictures. You'r a darling...I tried three different looks:

Dinner/Romantic date/party outit....



Work/interview/luncheon...church too...



Casual/school/.....



What do you guys think of this look?

If you are interested in this dress,its a size 8 and goes for just six thousand naira (N6000), you could email me @
frankaakano@gmail.com
akanofranka@ymail.com
Or simply dial 08039543693

9 comments:

  1. Lovely post! The LWD with the blazer is my favorite; its so chic and effortless. The colour of the blazer nailed it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning dress!
    I love lace, I love white so this dress is perfect!
    And the back, love!
    The first look's my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole look especially the office look.
    Nice blog
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole look especially the office look.
    Nice blog
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete