Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fab Looks: Yay or Nay?



  Hi lovelies, how's the weekend going? Having fun I hope? Just enjoying the weekend here With my family...I was browsing through the net and I found some cool looks I thought I should share with you guys, I was 'wowed' by some, and some were just...hmmmmm...


Yvonne Ekwere in Abbyke Domina

                  jennifer lopez in emilo pucci

solange knowles in wes gordon trousers

                toke makinwa in ejiri amos tafiri

lupita nyongo

              keri hilson in ekaterina kukhareva
blake lively


what do you think of these looks?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome looking pieces #drools

    ReplyDelete
  2. love blake lively
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fanka. .. I'm soo proud of you.... yah to lupita, Jennifer, Yvonne and Blake

    ReplyDelete
  4. solange all the way..
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks nice, but Solange's pants though!! Amazing.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solange! And lupita looks fab too

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete